2.09.2007

Something is missing.

This post is for anyone familiar with Salt Lake. On my way to work this morning I passed Crossroads Plaza. and noticed that they were tearing down the old parking lot. It was so weird. This is the parking lot where I have always parked when visiting Temple Square. It is also the same parking lot that mom lost the rental car in when she came down for my graduation (in case she needs a reminder :))
They are going to build a new plaza there to help maintain a clean environment around the temple.

This is a view of the temple which hasn't been seen for a while because they also tore down The Inn at Temple Square.
In case you are wondering why I care about any of this the only answer is because I am strange and find odd things fascinating. So there!!!

2 comments:

Grammie Cakes said...

Misty
Do not despair. I will find a new place to lose the car. I am sad they tore all of that down actually. I think the walk to Temple Square will be strange now.
MOM

The Skogen Family said...

Ahhh..the loss of a parking garage. So poignant.