Norah and I made a chocolate, banana, Cocoa Puff pie. Yes, I did say Cocoa Puffs.
I like how the dog is resting his paw on Emerson's leg.
Norah wanted to be a baby this day!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Misty, thanks for sharing! I'm thrilled that you will be taking the Exec. Mgmt in Public Administration program! That will prepare you for lots of different jobs. I missed seeing you at the 90th Birthday Party for your Grandpa -- but I saw your Mom and your Aunties, and lots of your cousins! Rosemary and I came together. Love, you cousin Kathleen
1 comments:
Misty, thanks for sharing! I'm thrilled that you will be taking the Exec. Mgmt in Public Administration program! That will prepare you for lots of different jobs. I missed seeing you at the 90th Birthday Party for your Grandpa -- but I saw your Mom and your Aunties, and lots of your cousins! Rosemary and I came together. Love, you cousin Kathleen
Post a Comment