9.08.2008

Alestair Leimana Butler

This weekend I traveled to Southern California to attend the blessing of my newest nephew, Alestair Leimana Butler. He was born July 1st and this was my first time meeting him. I have to say that he is a cute one and such a good baby. I didn't hear him cry once. He just wimpers and grunts when he wants something. He also makes the cutest noises when he sleeps.


My brother Robert was able to perform the blessing and he did a great job. Robert invited many friends from work and it was so impressive to see how much they cared about him. They told me that Robert is the one that keeps them all together. This was a complement as most of them are much older than him. He really is a leader and quite impressive. He takes good care of his family and is a great example.

Robert and Mindy's friends. This wasn't even all of them. They are a loved family.


This is Leimana. He is orginally from Tonga where Robert served his mission. Alestair was named after him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alestair is SOOO cute! It was a great time - so glad I could be there!

Marcelina Moreno said...

What a cute baby, he's certainly a Butler.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

HOoray for nephews!!

Grammie Cakes said...

What beautiful photos. Wish I could have been there.

miss said...

op...so cute

Riley Family said...

Hi Misty! That is so great for Robert and Mindy! Thanks for sharing so we could see him. Hope you are doing well!! Jen