

I have found an apartment to live in and will move in on the 27th. It is in downtown Salt Lake. In the Marmalade District, next to Capital Hill. It is one bedroom, has wood flooring and a small back yard where I can have a garden or let my dog, Elvis, out to play:)
I am very excited to get this last piece of my moving to Utah completed. I finally feel like I am able to settle down and stop being in such transition. I went to my new ward today and really liked it. The building is in the Avenues area and was built in the 1920s. The chapel has a balcony and stained glass windows. There is also gold leaving on the ceiling. I couldn't stop looking around. I guess the people where nice too:) Actually, they were very friendly and the ward seemed very organized. When I walked in I saw a friend from Portland. That was nice.

My new church building!
3 comments:
I Love your new home. Maybe I will come visit
MOM
I thuoght your dog's name was Indiana...
Love your new apartment!! Can't wait to see it - so hip, you downtown girl. :-)
Wow, Misty your apartment is so cute. (I just wanted to let you know that I do sometimes check my email!)
Post a Comment