This summer I decided that I wanted to spend more time out there. I also decided that I wanted to plant a little garden. I have spent most of my adult life living in apartments where there is no where to grow things. I decided to combine the two and for the last couple of weeks I have been formulating and implementing my plan. Following are pictures of what I came up with.
I planted vegitables, herbs and flowers. I even bought myself a rose bush. My name is Misty Rose and I NEED a rose bush. I can't believe I am 30 years old and this is the first time I have had one. Turning 30 is teaching me that I need to take advantage of opportunities in my life.
Viva la deck garden!! (or whatever)
2 comments:
I am loving the garden and hope to enjoy the fruits there of in July!!
very nice but is your deck safe? are you sure you wont fall through? It does look very nice. I am impressed that you labeled things. I never do.
Mindy
Post a Comment