
Our first stop was the Natural History Museum. To be honest with you, the only reason we stopped there was that we heard that they had lockers we place our luggage in. I would not even be able to begin to describe what a pain it was to haul luggage around the mall in extremly hot and humid whether. It was hard to not get a little grumpy.

After our luggage depository, we headed over to the air and space museum. This is one place I had really wanted to see and it was worth it. I loved it. They had so much interesting stuff there and we were able to spend enough time there before I flight left. It was a perfect activity for the end of what truly was a "trip of a lifetime."
Beyond the amazing things we saw, I was able to spend 11 straight days with my mother. I can't recall a time where we have been able to do this in the past and it is hard to imagine in the future. It was even more special as we are both adults and I am now mature enough to realize that my mother is amazing and beautiful. She is intelligent and interesting to be around and I discovered that we have much in common and I am proud of this. I can't imagine a better person to raise me to adulthood. She is strong and has overcome so much. I am blessed and so grateful that we had this opportunity for me to realize how wonderful she is. I hope this is not our last adventure. Thanks mom!
2 comments:
Misty Rose
Thanks so much
LOVE
MOM
Awwww...that was really nice...
Post a Comment