Is three months between blog postings long enough? We should ask Heather. I think she has me beat with four months. Regardless, here is a random sample of pics. that I have taken over the last few months.

Okay, so maybe this is more than a few months old, but here we are going to the OSU v. Utah game. Marcey's dad Philip came with us. It was fun, up until we lost in OT.
In March I went up to Vancouver to go to Anna and Charlie's baptism. I love this picture with Anson in it.

Okay, so maybe this is more than a few months old, but here we are going to the OSU v. Utah game. Marcey's dad Philip came with us. It was fun, up until we lost in OT.
Norah and her favorite Aunt.
This was at the Oregon Zoo. This is one of my favorite pictures. It makes me giggle.
When mom was down here visiting me we drove by this business. I had to stop and make her pose for a picture. Hello Pegus.
1 comments:
pic. I LOVE THEM
Pegus
Post a Comment