skip to main | skip to sidebar
Entries (RSS)

MISTY ROSE'S WORLD

10.21.2007

BYU vs. Eastern Washington

On Saturday I went to my first football game as Cougar or a BYU Cougar that is. I was pretty excited as I absolutely love football. And as you can see from the pictures below I am no fair weather fan.

Started out as a beautiful fall day.

Turned into a winter storm.


Awesome!
Posted by Misty Rose

2 comments:

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

It looks like you had a great time. Snow and all.

October 28, 2007 at 7:52:00 PM MDT
The Skogen Family said...

Go Beavs! I mean Cougs! And...Cougs!

November 1, 2007 at 1:05:00 AM MDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ► 2009 (8)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► March (3)
  • ► 2008 (26)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (4)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2007 (50)
    • ► November (3)
    • ▼ October (12)
      • Happy Halloween!
      • A Sad Day
      • BYU vs. Eastern Washington
      • I am not using drugs!
      • Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum
      • Early Morning Trip to Seminary
      • Trip to California
      • Josie's First Year
      • Robert and Mindy
      • Update
      • Utah Canyons in the Fall
      • Josie is #1
    • ► September (4)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2006 (23)
    • ► December (20)
    • ► November (3)
 
Templates Novo Blogger