10.01.2007

Josie is #1

On September 26th, Josie celebrated her very first birthday. Well, I don't know if she celebrated as much as we did, but I think she had a good time. It is hard to tell by some of these pictures. We went to Chilis and she appeared to be a little grumpy. She is defenently a Butler. Look at the Butler mad face.




We got a special pizza for her and all she wanted was her mom's corn.

Present Time!


It is hard to tell who is more excited about this toy drum. Neil or Josie?

While I was visiting David in California I was given a very special toy called "the beebaa." This toy has been passed down from from Norah to Kim and Hadley. And probably has had the same reaction to as Josie did. I felt like crying when I saw it.

2 comments:

The Skogen Family said...

I wish we could have been there! She is cute, even when grumpy - or especially when grumpy... Norah's first cake taste was on her birthday as well...mmmm...looks like Josie quickly got into it!

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

The famous BEEBAA!!! It is about time that toy pesterd another family besides our. :) It looks like she had a great birthday. We sure wish we were there to help celebrate. Love Katie