My brother Robert, who lives in California, teaches early morning seminary. When I was visiting I got to go with him one morning. I think we left the house around 3:30 (or at least that is what it felt like). I brought my camera to photo document the event.
We started the morning with a trip to the donut shop. I think I ate more donuts that weekend than I have in the past year.
The church where Robert teaches. Nobody should be out when it is this dark.
This is also where they go to church on Sundays. Mindy teaches Primary and I got a pictures of her in her classroom. This is from the view of the children that she teaches. However, I bet they are used to seeing her in her Sunday best. And maybe after a shower and some makeup (sorry Mindy:)

Mindy also wanted to show me the spot where her children sat during sharing time. I don't know why I took a picture of it, but you think a little bit differently at 4:00 in the morning.

This picture has nothing to do with seminary, but I thought it was a funny picture of Robert after I smothered him in the blow up mattress. Mindy was pretty angry at me and had to revive him with CPR. She has many skills!
Mindy also wanted to show me the spot where her children sat during sharing time. I don't know why I took a picture of it, but you think a little bit differently at 4:00 in the morning.
This picture has nothing to do with seminary, but I thought it was a funny picture of Robert after I smothered him in the blow up mattress. Mindy was pretty angry at me and had to revive him with CPR. She has many skills!
1 comments:
why does that picture of me look so hidious! Oh right it was the crack of DAWN...
Mindy
Post a Comment