6.05.2008

Tagged

Apparently getting tagged is all the rage in the blogging world these days, but I will have you know that I was a tagger when tagging wasn't even cool. That is right, Old School.
Here is a series of tags completed back in 2001. I think my family is pretty dang funny!

MB=Misty Butler
HB= Heather Butler
DB=David Butler
NEMB= Nitwit Eating Moldy Bread or Neil Edwin Michael Butler

1. What time is it? 1:50pm (MB) 2:28pm(HB) 3:30 (db) 10:15am (NEMB)

2. Name exactly how it appears on your birth
certificate: Misty Rose Butler (MB) Dawn Heather Butler (HB)
David John James Butler (db) Neil Edwin Michael Butler (NEMB)

3. Nicknames: Miss Rose, Rosie, MissT, Misty Nose,
Angel Child, and there are a few more given to me by my brothers that are unmentionable (MB)
Buggs, Buttman (db) Misty tried to steal Angel Child, but thats mine. So Angel Child, AC, HB Heaby, Heavy (oh, wait...thats not right), as many variations of boob as you can imagine, some private ones from Ryan, but nothing lewd, you sickos...(HB) Nothin' sista's (NEMB)

4. Parent's names: Peggy Ann and Neil Lorren (MB) Me too, oddly
enough (HB)WOW that is strangly coincidental (db) Likewise and most concurrently
(NEMB)

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 23 (MB) 24?(HB) 26(db) I don't remember if I had a cake, 18? (NEMB)

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: April 20 (MB) I don't think I have had a cake with candles in years.... (HB) May 18 (db) January, the saturday or friday around my birthday, when others feel the need to celebrate the momentous occasion of my birth (NEMB)

7. Pets: No thanks (MB) Only if they are soft, fluffy kitties...or perhaps a puppy named clementine (yes, like the tangerines) (HB) dog (db) a good dog named Kenny (NEMB)

8. Height: 5'7" 5'2" 6’00”(you guess which is which)(HB) 5'8 (But I plan to do some growing in the next few years) (NEMB)

9. Eye color: Blue (MB) Me too(HB) Same (db) Also (NEMB)

10. Hair color: Died Blonde, Naturally ? (MB) Blonde and blonde and blonde (HB) yup (db) Black-Brown (NEMB)

11. Piercing: one in each ear (MB) why stop there?(HB)Nope (db) Not yet (NEMB)

12. Tattoos: What do you think? (MB) a rose on my ankle(HB)Nope (db) Sorry (NEMB)

14. Birthplace: Oregon City, Oregon (MB) Misty always copies me(HB)Portland Oregon (db) Richland, Washington (NEMB)

15. Hometown: in my heart-Anywhere that I have good friends (MB) Wherever my fam goes, I'll go too(HB) Depends on weather (db) Oh Misty, you don't have any friends. Vancouver, until I can move away and make somewhere else my hometown (NEMB)

16. Current residence: Vancouver, Washington (MB) Tigard, Oregon(HB)Vancouver, Washington (db) Vancouver, Washington (NEMB)

17 Do you drink Calypso Breeze? No (MB) What the heck is that???(HB) huh (db) Nope (NEMB)

18. Been in love before? Once or twice (MB) only once(HB)yup (db) It depends on the meaning of love, and the meaning of before, and in and been, so the answer is maybe (NEMB)

19. Been to Africa? In books and in my dreams (MB) Someday!!(HB)right (db) darn close (NEMB)

20. Been toilet-papering? I did go to high school (MB) I'm embarassed to say yes...and in college too(HB)yup (db) Never (NEMB)

21. Been sore the next day from a session of laughter? Oh yes (MB) Yeppers(HB)nope (db) you betcha Iris (NEMB)

22. Been toilet-papered? Yes (MB) Yeppers(HB)Yup (db) apparently yes (NEMB)

23. Loved someone so much it made you cry? All the time (MB) You betcha(HB)no answer (db) oh yes, yes, yes!!! (NEMB)

24. Been in a car crash? It wasn't really a crash, just a mere tap (MB) More than once(HB)only with HB (db) only with Robert, but it wasn't to bad (NEMB)

25. Croutons or bacon bits? OK (MB) Hey, it runs in the family(HB)sure (db) I would also like a souper salad to go with that (NEMB)

26. 2 door or 4 doors (on your car) 3 (MB) 5(HB)2.5 (db) a one seater (NEMB)

27. Sprite or 7-up? No thank you (MB) only if there is no milk(HB)am I sick? (db) Who's buying? (NEMB)

28. Coffee or coffee ice-cream? No thank you (MB) yuck(HB)nope (db) NO! (NEMB)

29. Blanket or stuffed animal? I guess blanket, but only to keep me warm (MB) Lambie(HB)blancket (db) How is the stuffed animal supposed to help? (NEMB)

30. Dumper or dumpee? Dumper, I have issues (MB) I don't know...and i don't want to know...(HB)yup (db)a little of column A, a little of column B (NEMB)

31. Salad dressing? I am going to have to say ranch as boring as that might be (MB) Ranch too...by why stop at salad?(HB)sure (db)good old fashioned mayonaisse, on everything!!! (NEMB)

32. Color of socks? Definently white (MB) not wearing any(HB)Depends on pants and shirt (db) White, or black, tan (NEMB)

33. Favorite number? 15 (MB) 8(HB)none (db) none (NEMB)

34. Why? Just thought of it(MB) Steve Young(HB)why not (db) Same as David's saucey answer (NEMB)

35. Place to be kissed? Wouldn't you like to know?(MB) I don't kiss(HB)Me either (db) When I take those long walks off short piers(NEMB)

36. Movie- Emma(MB) I like that too(HB)when Emma is over (db) Animal Crackers (NEMB)

37. Quote from the movie? Emma: "I may have lost my heart, but not my self-control" The following preview (db)"Why Captain, that bigamy!" "Well that's big of me too, so lets get
married." (NEMB)

38. Favorite holiday? Forth of July(MB) all of 'em(HB)4th of july (db) the family related ones (NEMB)

39. Foods? OK(MB) yep, can't go wrong there(HB)sure (db) absolutely (NEMB)

40. Day of the week? All of them(MB) Saturday (HB) are there days (db) When I don't have to work (NEMB)

41.Song at the moment? My beloved wife by Natalie Merchan(MB)t You've got a Friend(HB)We Built This City, Jefferson Starship (db)The Don Juan ouverture (NEMB)

42. TV show? No thanks(MB) Survivor(HB)none (db) am never home long enough for T.V. (NEMB)

43. Word or Phrase? Ooooww! (Inside Joke) (MB)aww sheepdip (db) The brain pains, is it? (NEMB)

44. Toothpaste? Whichever one sounds the most effective on the box(MB). Whitening kind(HB)cheep (db) Whatever Mom gets (NEMB)

45. Restaurant? OK (MB) yep, can't go wrong there(HB)as long as i dont want to hurl afterwords (db) OK, but only when others are paying (NEMB)

46. Flower? I have to say rose, but I really love hydrangas(MB) I think I like them all...gerbera daisies are great (HB) whole wheat (db) I know who the winna is, and it's David (NEMB)

47. Least favorite subject? Any thing to do with science(MB) MATH!(HB)ditto math (db) math also (NEMB)

48. Alcoholic beverage? No thank you(MB) Milk(HB)huh (db) Since when did they put alchohol in milk? (NEMB)

49. Sport to watch? FOOTBALL(MB) me too(HB)none (db) soccer (NEMB)

50. Type of ice? Don't care(MB) no, thank you...takes away from the
milk space(HB)on the road, makes driving more fun (db) frozen (NEMB)

51. Zoo exhibit? Maybe the snack bar(MB) giraffes(HB)african safari, the rover (db) The living room (NEMB)

52. Disney/Warner Bros.? No thank you(MB) if they sing, I'll watch it(HB)Disney own Paramount Pictures, so Disney (db) no (NEMB)

53. Fast food restaurant? OK(MB) Burgervilee(HB)yup (db) who's paying? (NEMB)

54. When was your last hospital visit? Can't remember(MB) Last week(HB)Robert (db)Three weeks ago NEMB)

55. Favorite drink? Depends on my mood(MB) Have i mentioned Milk?(HB)yup db) cold

56. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown, used to be white(MB) kahki - and it started out that way...(HB) offwhite (db) Blue with brown paths through it (NEMB)

57. What was the name of your childhood blanket? What childhood blanket?(MB) ditto(HB)huh (db) I slept in a drawer (NEMB)

58. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? None, I am perfect (MB) well, there might have been that parallel parking issue...(HB)never passed the test, they just gave it to me because Iam so good (db) Never (NEMB)

59. What do you think of Quija boards? Could it be Satan?(MB) YES, it IS Satan!!(HB)ditto (db) the tool of the deevile (NEMB)

60. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
A Teaching
B. Married
C. Pregnant
D. All of the Above(MB)
In the mirror(HB)
right (db)
Maybe c if the scientists can get it right this time (NEMB)

61. Who was the last person you got mail from before this? Everett(MB) Anita(HB)credit card company (db) TopFive.com (NEMB)

62. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Not as an adult. Heehee(MB) 23 arrests and NO convictions!(HB)nope (db) > This one time at band camp... uh never mind (NEMB)

63. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ikea or Target(MB) can't choose just one(HB)chick stores (db) As long as it's not my card, any store (NEMB)

64. What do you do most often when you are bored? Eat, read(MB) oh my gosh, me too!!!(HB)family trait (db) I like food, especially when I'm reading (NEMB)

66. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Anyone in Utah(MB) Fran in Boston(HB)none (db) Doreen in Eisenhüttenstadt (NEMB)

67.Best thing? Family, friends, freedom, laughing(MB) me(HB)nope its
me (db) The thing most dear to me, my liver (NEMB)

68. Bedtime right now? I like it to be around 9:30 but now it seems to be around midnight(MB) 11:30(HB)depends (db) Dave, I didn't know you had that kind of night time problem. You can
find all of you needs on aisle 9D. I like 5:00 but it is more around midnight (NEMB)

71. What time is it now? 2:05pm(MB) 3:03(but I've been working at the same time as filling this out...)4:00 (db) 10:49, but I haven't been doing anything else (NEMB)

0 comments: