I finally got to go to Disneyland and I drug some kids along with me as a good excuse. I had a great time and I think they did too. It was a really exciting day. It started out well when the lady in the admissions line in front of us paid for me and the girls. A random act of kindness. I think Oprah would be proud.

We saw lots of exciting things and I can honestly say that I acted like a kid. I laughed and cheered with the best of them. Among the most exciting events of the day was the ten trips to the bathroom. When a two and a four year old tell you that they have to go potty, you go potty. I got the process down to a science. We went accident free all day!

Teacup envy
One very scared carosel rider

She ate the whole thing
Taking a break. She chose the location.
I don't know what this face is
One very happy carosel rider


Under the influence of Pirates of the Carribean
Can't have too many bottle of water.

Smash that cracker in your face girl
Fascination with the ducks. You pay for them to go to Disneyland and all they want to do is look at the ducks. You can do that for free at the park.

We saw lots of exciting things and I can honestly say that I acted like a kid. I laughed and cheered with the best of them. Among the most exciting events of the day was the ten trips to the bathroom. When a two and a four year old tell you that they have to go potty, you go potty. I got the process down to a science. We went accident free all day!

Teacup envy
One very scared carosel rider
She ate the whole thing
Taking a break. She chose the location.
I don't know what this face is
One very happy carosel rider

Under the influence of Pirates of the Carribean
Can't have too many bottle of water.
Smash that cracker in your face girl
Fascination with the ducks. You pay for them to go to Disneyland and all they want to do is look at the ducks. You can do that for free at the park.
1 comments:
I miss them soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment