12.06.2006

What would you do for a book?

I went to Barnes and Noble and finally finished up the gift card that my grandparents gave me last year for Christmas. I bought this great book called The CompleteHistory of the World. It is big and has great pictures. I brought it to Neil's house and showed him. He loved it as well.


I know that you are asking where this story is going and why I am writing about a book. Let me tell you. Neil loved the book so much that he wanted it. I decided that I wasn't going to give it to him that easy. So I came up with a challenge (This part is not for the faint of stomach so beware)!
My challange to him was that he had to drink Josie's bottle, which was filled with breast milk. At first he objected and then slowly started to justify why it wasn't really that gross. Did he do it? Yes he did! The whole thing. In case you are wondering what it tasted like he described it as sweet and bland. Here is to Neil. Would have done it?

7 comments:

Nirolf said...

That's pretty gross Misty. Why couldn't you just let him have the book?

Anonymous said...

Misty,

Don't knock it untill you have tried it! :) D

Nirolf said...

...but to answer your question, I would have done it...

The Skogen Family said...

Unless you are in a Grapes of Wrath-type experience, that is revolting.

Anonymous said...

This is sick
MOM

The Skogen Family said...

There is a rumor going around that this DIDN'Y actually happen. Before I barf on Neil I need to know.

Misty Rose said...

Of course he would deny it!