I am very excited for this opportunity. I think it is going to be very challenging, but also very rewarding for me personally and professionally. I am also very excited about its location. Right in the middle of downtown Salt Lake City in a new and beautiful court house. I talked to my supervisor the other day and she gave me a choice between two offices and also said that she was going to order my computer. I was almost speachless (some of you will know how I feel).
I am planning on moving to the Salt Lake Area sometime next month and am very anxious to get a routine again. Being unemployed can be difficult, but at the same time I am grateful for the break. I feel like a healthier and happy person now.
Thank you for all of your help along the way. You are all missed very much.

My new office building. Not too shabby heh?
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! (Could you pencil us in during your visit to Vancouver?)
Well, it doesn't really compare to your last office...
:-) hs
Define "Shappy"?
Post a Comment