I just got back from a trip to California to visit my family there. I spent time with David and his family and Robert and Mindy. They both appear to be doing well. It was great seeing them.
The whole family

David's Jeep. The weather was warm so I took the girls out with the top off. It seemed like a fun idea, but I decided that I am getting older because I like cars that are quite and drive smoothly. I couldn't hear anything and felt every bump like I was running over a log. It makes me appreciate my car.
The whole family
David's Jeep. The weather was warm so I took the girls out with the top off. It seemed like a fun idea, but I decided that I am getting older because I like cars that are quite and drive smoothly. I couldn't hear anything and felt every bump like I was running over a log. It makes me appreciate my car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment