12.06.2006

My Sweet Ride

Besides getting coffee spilled all over the inside of my new car it also had an oil leak. Fortunently this was covered under the warranty and was free to fix. The dealership was also going to supply me with a rental, which I was excited about. I was really anxious to see what kind of car I was going to get. I was really hoping it would be fun and different. Well it was different, but I wouldn't say fun unless you had six kids and were going to soccer practice. They gave me a mini van. A really ugly one. It was made my Chevy and was called and Uplander. I had never even heard of that and I think I know why. This might have been the ugliest mini van I have ever seen. It was all so anti-climactic. I was very happy to get my car back.

2 comments:

The Skogen Family said...

welcome to my world... :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice van Mist, I am so glad you got your car back.
MOM