skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Entries (RSS)
MISTY ROSE'S WORLD
12.18.2006
Justice Masashi
Lee sent us these pictures from Japan.
I can't believe how different Justice looks. It is almost like he is a different child.
He looks so much like Lee!
1 comments:
The Skogen Family
said...
I still think this is Skye. And yes, he does look like Lee!!!
December 19, 2006 at 2:04:00 AM MST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(50)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(23)
▼
December
(20)
New Job
Hoover Dam!
A Trip to Playland
Disneyland!
Early Christmas
Trip to California
Justice Masashi
I found a new toy!!
Friends and Lights at Temple Sqare
The best picture in the world!!
Little Marcey Oakley
My Sweet Ride
What would you do for a book?
Utah State Football
Tree building and decorating
Visit From Family
Hot Chocolate Extravaganza
Thanksgiving
Golden Spike National Historic Site
Snow
►
November
(3)
Templates Novo Blogger
1 comments:
I still think this is Skye. And yes, he does look like Lee!!!
Post a Comment